Our school is also fortunate to have a chaplain to assist students and families each week. Scripture Union Chaplains in state schools provide a listening ear and a caring presence for kids in crisis - and for kids who just need a friend.
What does our scripture union chaplain do?
- Foster a supportive, caring school environment.
- Connect with students and be a positive role model to them.
- Work closely with support staff to nurture and care for students.
- Support students at risk through behaviour management programs.
- Support staff and families from the wider school community.
- Provide spiritual support, if requested.
- Link students and families with other support groups in the community including holiday camps and youth groups.
- Serve the school community in a number of ways including helping with sport activities and camps.
View or print our Responsible Behaviour Plan (PDF, 823 KB).